Longs Peak Farms
Longs Peak Farms, a designated Conservation Development, consists of 83 Acres, of which ONLY 20% will be developed into a pocket community of one-third to one-half acre lots. Nestled in a gorgeous rural setting, Longs Peak Farms is, and always will be, uniquely Berthoud.
Longs Peak Farm is uniquely different in that it offers the only Conservation Development that has district water (not well), city sewer (not septic) and currently enjoys the unincorporated advantage of State Sales Tax only (2.9% vs. 6.55% for Berthoud).
New Vision Development Partners offers 6 one-acre lots located in a quiet cul-de-sac with a variety of architectural styles and many high-end finishes!
- Future Release: Lot 5 Block 1- 515 Nesting Eagles Way
- Available: Lot 19 Block 1- 522 Talons Reach Run; Autumn Moor II plan
- Future Release: Lot 1 Block 2- 516 Nesting Eagles Way
- Available: Lot 6 Block 2- 555 Talons Reach Run; may choose plan
- Available: Lot 7 Block 2- 551 Talons Reach Run; may choose plan
- Future Release: Lot 10 Block 2- 521 Talons Reach Run
Contact Erin Jeppson, Porchlight Real Estate Group, 303-947-5891 or email@example.com